Salary - £24k - £27k depending on experience
DigitalDinos is one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Portsmouth, specialising in digital campaigns and website development. Based in Hampshire, they are experts in retargeting, Google Ads and social media advertising. DigitalDinos also are working with a number of clients to build, develop, host and maintain websites.
They are now looking for a dedicated, pro-active and ambitious Digital Marketing Consultant - PPC that specialises in PPC to manage and deliver pay per click marketing campaigns, new and existing and ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard. The successful candidate will contribute towards the companies high growth stage and play a key part in forming the founding team with the potential of becoming a future head of department.
Digital Marketing Consultant - PPC, the role
- Manage and nurture PPC clients from on-boarding to strategy creation and through to implementation phases
- Take ownership of your client base and proactively identify points for improvement by generating forward-thinking ideas and communicating those to clients effectively
- Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the web development team to assist with landing page design
- Monitor results, analyse key metrics and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis
Digital Marketing Consultant - PPC, the person
- 2-3 years of PPC/Google Ads experience
- Google Ads Certification required – other certifications are a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up and contribute towards the growth of the company
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally
- A good understanding of internet technology and upcoming marketing trends
Digital Marketing Consultant - PPC, the benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Great place to work with a fun, collaborative and flexible culture
- 20 days of Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day of leave for your birthday
- Flexible working from home agreement
- Free onsite parking and a free shuttlebus service
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week. Flexible and home working is available and will be discussed at the interview stage.
Pure Human Resources Limited works in partnership with DigitalDinos Limited in providing HR and Recruitment support. No applications from agencies please.