Salary - £35k to £40k
Our client, Asset Management Financial Advisers Limited (AMFA), is providing wealth management, insurance and mortgage advice for over 35 years. They are offering a forward thinking and innovative approach to financial planning. AMFA treats their clients as unique individuals delivering tailored solutions in a cost-effective manner, using leading edge technology.
Due to a continue growth, they are now seeking for a passionate and experienced Paraplanner to join their busy team in Southampton, Hampshire. Reporting to the Head of Paraplanning, you will be required to collect all the detailed information required to produce a financial plan.
Paraplanner, the role:
- Preparing and maintaining clients’ files
- Drafting technically accurate and compliant reports and letters
- Undertaking research in relation to different products and investments
- Liaising with Financial Advisers to understand client needs and developing satisfactory financial plans and strategies
- Identifying suitable solutions and implementing recommendations for the clients
- Working with IFA’s to ensure that compliance aspects of the job are completed
- Taking part in regular training to be able to stay up to date with regulatory changes
Paraplanner, successful applicant:
- Qualified to level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable (QBE applicants or those working towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning are also going to be considered)
- At least 3 years’ experience in paraplanning is essential
- Strong proven report-writing skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent time management and organisation skills and the ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Professional and working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident and proactive, with exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding inter-personal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Hard working and ambitious, focused on results and achieving goals
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to use own initiative
- Confident user of Microsoft Packages
Paraplanner, the benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Staff Bonus
- 20 days’ annual leave (rising to 25 days after 5 years) plus Bank Holidays
- Permanent Health Insurance (3 months’ salary)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free onsite parking
This is a full time, permanent position. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5pm.
Pure Human Resources Limited works in partnership with AMFA in providing HR and Recruitment support. No applications from agencies please.