BSc (Hons), PgDip, MIoD, FCIPD
An award winning passionate and credible senior HR leader with excellent technical knowledge and strong team management skills, who has built a reputation for delivering innovative and practical people related business solutions.
A commercially astute professional with over 25 years HR experience in Pharmaceuticals, Consulting, FMCG, Aviation and Utilities, Stephanie has an extensive track record of working both strategically and operationally adding value to businesses through HR and Training.
Stephanie is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD, a Member of the Institute of Directors and as HR Director for Solvay Healthcare achieved The Sunday Times 'Best Small Companies To Work For' status. Now a Director of her own business, Pure Human Resources Ltd, Stephanie provides clear commercially oriented and refreshing solutions to people related problems.
- Strategic and Operational HR solutions
- Employment Law and Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Mergers, Acquisition and Due Diligence (including TUPE)
- Change Management programmes
- Talent Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development
- Reward Management
- Assessment and Development Centres
- Licences held include MBTI, SHL Level 2 including OPQ and Hay Job Evaluation with a British Psychological Society Level A and B Intermediate Certificate.
Additionally Stephanie has Board Trustee experience for two 'not for profit' organisations, VTCT and Care South. This does / has involved various committees including the Remuneration and Care Governance, Investment and responsibility for Safeguarding.
Employer branding by Teamtailor